Client: employed at Vanguard Games
Mobile action/strategy game developted in Unity. The game required large city environments and an easily expandable array of tanks and other warvehicles. To achieve this we opted for a modular system and shader-driven effects.
Role: Art lead
● Supervision of art production
● Art production for vehicles, terrain, UI and FX.
● Pipeline setup and maintenance for vehicle and environment production, including modular building methods and exporter updates.
● Shader design and coding for terrain, FX and UI shaders in hlsl and Unity cg.
● FX prototyping and animation, covering fire/smoke, vehicle & building explosions, UI animation & FX, building upgrades and terrain.
● Rigging, vehicle path following, scripting.
● Pipeline and scripting for vehicle 'playing cards' image generation