Twin stick shooter for Microsoft and 343 studios to be published as mobile and steam game.
Role: Senior Artist.
● Design of level-building methods, including modeling and texturing of ice and stone environment building blocks.
● Concept and modeling of bridge, intact and damaged.
● Modeling of unsc turret and polish pass on several covenant assets.
● Modeling of plant-life and rock assets.
● Background texturing/painting for two levels, with support by Luc de Haan.
● A few level blockouts and detailling passes.
● Rigging setup made to re-use baked animation (it attached rig controls to animated bones and allows tweaking/modification) and rigging support.
● Animation supervision.
● Shader design and coding for ice shader and fx shader (for fire/shields/energy fx/etc).
● Prototyping of energy effects using fx shader (wish I had videos of those still!)
● Exporter rewrites and maintenance.
● Tech for texture projection and model optimization for fixed-path camera movement (this was an early design for the game, later replaced for free camera movement).